Working group on Semantics and Verification
Email me if you want to be added to the mailing list.
The shared calendar is here (ICS format, email me if you need another).
- October 15, 2015: TBA.
Past talks; notes and slides
- September 3, 2015: Charles Grellois: A semantic study of higher-order model-checking. Slides.
- June 18, 2015: Anupam Das: A complete axiomatisation of MSOL on infinite trees (joint session with the meeting of ANR Rapido).
- June 11, 2015: Dale Miller: Defining the semantics of proof evidence.
- June 4, 2015: David Baelde: Automates, preuves, et preuves circulaires. Handwritten notes.
- March 19, 2015: Andrzej Murawski: Böhm Trees as Higher-Order Recursive Schemes.
- March 5, 2015: Arnaud Carayol: Simulations entre les schémas récursifs et les automates effondrants. Incomplete handwritten notes.
- February 12, 2015. Olivier Serre:Parity games played on pushdown graphs and extensions. Incomplete handwritten notes.
- January 29, 2015. Olivier Serre:Introduction to Collapsible Pushdown Automata. Handwritten notes.
- December 11, 2014: second introductive talk, by Charles Grellois and Olivier Serre. Introduction to higher-order verification II: modal mu-calculus, tree automata and parity games. Slides
- November 27, 2014: first introductive talk, by Charles Grellois. Introduction to higher-order verification I: recursion schemes and terms. Slides